Friday, February 5, 2010

vintage snow on raspberry lane

my edit for last week's fix it friday gave me the inspiration for this photo of my babygirl experiencing snow for the first time. she stood perfectly still where i placed her, in the field next to raspberry lane, as brother trudged around making tracks in the unspoiled snow.

babygirl ~ vintage snow
what i did (edited in photoshop cs3):
white balance in camera raw
lord of the rings everyday & daily multi-vitamin ~ kubota image tools
cozy september & everyday vintage ~ isabelle lafrance
faux (bw) & vintage screen (bw) ~ florabella
added snow with brush

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

hi there & welcome to my photoblog! i'm betsy, a full time wife & mommy to two adorable kiddos, living the sweet life on the outskirts of Hershey, PA. i'm your typical mamarazzi who discovered a passion for photography through photographing my babies. i love editing my photos as much as i love taking them (maybe more!). i never met a photoshop tutorial, action, or texture i didn't like ... i guess you could say i'm a bit of a photogeek (but don't call me a photographer)! my pictures are my art, my outlet, and it just makes me feel good to create something beautiful. ... oh, and sometimes i do other stuff, too!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP