Monday, February 22, 2010

hands on fun ~ i heart faces

to be honest, i'm more of a feet girl. i've got many shots of cute little baby toes, adorable shoes, even a baby gnawing on mama's toes. i have a precious few shots of hands, however. i think i've got to start taking more shots of hands, because the few i have are some of my favorite photos. here is one of my absolute favorites from my sister's engagement shoot.

IMG_7275 copy

the challenge this week on i heart faces is "hands-on fun". the real fun in this shot was me rolling all over the ground trying to get just the right angle to make the shot, and getting my brand new cords filthy in the process! it was worth it! check out i heart faces to see some more fun.


1 comments:

Unknown March 1, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

This is a lovely image Betsy.

Followers

About This Blog

hi there & welcome to my photoblog! i'm betsy, a full time wife & mommy to two adorable kiddos, living the sweet life on the outskirts of Hershey, PA. i'm your typical mamarazzi who discovered a passion for photography through photographing my babies. i love editing my photos as much as i love taking them (maybe more!). i never met a photoshop tutorial, action, or texture i didn't like ... i guess you could say i'm a bit of a photogeek (but don't call me a photographer)! my pictures are my art, my outlet, and it just makes me feel good to create something beautiful. ... oh, and sometimes i do other stuff, too!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP